Monday, July 09, 2007

We're Back! We're One Lasalle!

Last saturday was the much awaited opening of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines or UAAP. It's also a special event for us because our school is coming back after serving a one year suspension. It's nice to see a sea of green cheering hard again for our beloved alma mater. I remember the days when I used to be one of "die hard" fans cheering hard for our team. I always make it a point to watch the saturday or sunday games live. I always come to the venue few hours before the game starts, eat lunch with a bunch of die hards I've met in a forum and join them in the bleachers in cheering for our beloved school. The most memorable experience that I have was when I file for a half day leave just to watch a DLSU-ADMU game. I can't remember who won that game but I do remember that it is one of the most controversial DLSU-ADMU game. I had so much fun watching the games live and I can't wait to watch another game live. Hopefully my schedule permits me to watch atleast a live game. ANIMO LASALLE!

No comments: